Friday, February 26, 2010

Different Kinds of Openings

Well the basic idea of my whole story is that one day when I was like five or six, me and my mom and my brother, and two of his friends went to the zoo one day, and when we went back to the car to leave, we found out mom left her keys in the car, and we were locked out, and me being 5 of course thought the world was going to explode and we would never leave that parking lot and die. Ha. Ha.

1.) Summary Lead-

One day when I was a little girl, after a long trip to the zoo my mom left the keys in the car, and me and everyone that went was locked out for about an hour and a half.

2.) Scene-Setter Lead

It was beginning to become dark, not actually dark, but the kinda gray that the Seattle sky gets in late winter, when there doesnt seem to be a sun or a moon out, its just a neutral color. The parking lot was empty by this point, almost as if we were the last ones out of the zoo. I just sat on the curb crying, as if it were the end of the world.

3.) Qoute Lead-

"Rachel stop crying its going to be okay" my brother laughed under his breath at me as I sat and cried, unsure if we would ever get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers